Get Involved in Water Safety

Report a water leak

Use the MyAllen Request Center to report a water leak, broken sprinkler head or standing water on a street, sidewalk or alleyway. You also can download the app for iOS or Google devices.

For water/sewer emergencies, call 214.509.4530 to reach our 24-hour hotline.

Contact the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)

The EPA Region 6 Main Office, which serves five states including Texas, is located at 1445 Ross Ave., Suite 1200, Dallas, TX 75202. The main switchboard may be reached at 800.887.6063. To view current directors of external affairs, water and compliance divisions, consult the organizational chart and directory.

Influence EPA regulations

Residents can comment on pending or proposed regulations by accessing information and submitting comments at The website also allows you to sign up for email alerts about pending regulations.

Make an environmental complaint

The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality enforces environmental laws and regulations. If you want to learn more about the enforcement process or make a complaint, visit